Saturday, August 8, 2026
A.I. Is Like Hamburgers
Modern opinions of A.I. is actually wrong. It is not the Artificial Intelligence itself that is the problem. It is the huge Corporations, and Capitalist organizations that are incentivizing it and abusing it, along with users with malevolent purpose utilizing it as a weapon that are the problems.
Let's take hamburgers and fries as a health problem for example. The original food & recipe itself is not actually the problem. It is the huge corporations that are turning it into overly-processed cheap garbage, and selling it en masse that is causing obesity in Americans. The same can be said with A.I.
A simple chef at home can make a safer, more healthy version that is just as tasty if not more delicious. The problem is exasperated by the enormous companies that want to make it so convenient and buyable, that normal people won't make it themselves. It becomes a cyclical trap. You don't want to make your own anymore because it costs more money, and takes more effort, even if it is the healthier option. McDonalds is just a figurative pun.
The giant billion dollar companies are turning A.I. into an opportunity and are abusing it as leverage to become richer and richer. The tech is useful but it is being capitalized and incentivized unfairly. They don't want people to discover how to create and use A.I. tools on their own so they, themselves can just sell it as a commodity, a subscription, and a convenience.
Monstrous companies deploying large A.I. data centers are definitely the ones to blame. If the tech was accessible to masses for free, they wouldn't have power to keep selling it as a luxury for people to use on their Social Media posts and platforms. They keep finding ways to trap people into using their services, so that their A.I. machine learning, keeps growing from the public's usage (unknowingly).
Greed is driving the A.I. technology advancement. They want a monopoly on the A.I. market, and they don't want to share RAM or SSD technology.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment